Mold is not picky when it comes to choosing a place to live–especially for homeowners. All it needs for comfortable growth is some moisture and organic materials to feed on. When you think organic materials, probably the first thing that comes to mind is food. Yes, moldy bread is quite common, but so is moldy wallpaper, drywall and cardboard. As you can see, mold is quite happy growing on anything that has even a tiny bit of organic components.
If you’re a resident and notice mold in your house, have it removed by a mold specialist as soon as possible!
- Mold removal is a big issue for homeowners, as your area’s humid climate and damp winter season promotes the growth of mold.
- Over 30% of humans are allergic to mold at some degree. Prolonged exposure to mold can cause anything from coughing and sneezing to asthma attacks and lung disease.
- Most household cleaning agents, such as bleach, don’t completely eliminate mold. They remove the surface growth, but mold grows back soon enough.
- Because the key to mold thriving is moisture, it is necessary to determine and eliminate mold at the source, whether it’s a leak or elevated humidity.
- Not all mold growth is visible. Mold can grow behind the walls in hard-to-access places.
How our mold removal services can help you:
- Our certified mold inspectors can examine the property you own, are selling or buying to determine if there is a mold problem. As you might know, mold issues reduce the value of the home.
- We will determine what is triggering mold growth, remove existing growth with our professional equipment and set of procedures and advise you on how to prevent future problems.